Hello! Well, today I am going to the Temple for the first time! I'm very excited people keep asking me if i'm nervous but not yet, I'm just really excited. I can't wait til I can go all the time with Erik. We have a goal to go once a month, and also to do a session at every temple in Utah before we move away (if we move away for medical school that is!). Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Sammy! How exciting that you have a blog now. Good luck tonight, I'm sorry that we are not going to be able to come. Taylor's professor is being crazy about him getting all this research done so Taylor has been working like crazy. He was at the lab last night until midnight. Anyway, you will love it. The temple is the greatest place. We want to come with you when you guys go to all the temples in utah, I've always wanted to do that too. Well, I guess we'll see you next week, I can't believe it's already here, good luck!
It was cool last night to have you there. Three down, one more to go. Trent and I went once a month forever until Hudson was born, its the best and I feel stregthens your marriage. We'll come with you anytime.
Post a Comment