
Well, after hearing about these Twilight- vampire books, and all they hype, I decided I better join the band wagon. After all, I had just finished the final Harry Potter and figured I'd better start a new series. Well, I just finished Eclipse, the third book. I'll have to say, I was very pleased with the books and they are definitely on my top 10 favorite books!
Erik is sure happy that I'm finished reading them (for now). He often tells me I love the book and Edward and Jacob more than him, so now he won't have any reason to think that!
The 4th and final book comes out next fall, which I am saddened that I'm going to have to wait to find out what happens, I just hope its worth it. I LOVE Jacob and I love Edward, but for now my vote's with Jacob.We'll see how the voting goes on my poll.
8 comments:
I'm jealous that you're already done! I started the first book in September and I just barely started the third this weekend. I suck! And now that school is winding down I probably won't have a chance to really get into it until after finals.Anyway, I still haven't voted on your poll but I think I'm leaning toward Edward. I'll let you know if I change my mind. :)
you like JACOB?! you are crazy! i mean i know it is your own personal opinion but i just don't know how jacob could beat out beautiful edward. oh well maybe you will change your mind by the 4 book. haha jk see you at the Christmas party coming up!
your cousin kels :D
oh sammy, you're funny. I have heard a lot of good things about these books but I just don't know if I will allow myself to get into the hype. I'm actually elbow deep in 3 books right now so maybe I will finish those before I think of any others...
I can't believe your finished I started way before you. And I can't believe you want Jacob, that means something happens that makes you not like Edward, this book is crazy.
Hey Sammy, I know you don't know me, you wrote on my blog a little while back because you went to school with Camille Ulrich...well funny thing, your husband and my husband went to school together. We acctually got your wedding announcement (which was so cute by the way). It really is a small world!! Maybe oneday you and I will acctually meet! Have a good one, Rachel
I LIKE JACOB TOO!!!!! I like Edward, but I can't help but love Jacob. No one has ever agreed with me so I am glad that you do. I can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Jaclyn
Sammy I love edward! I do! but Jacob is growing on me so we will see if i change my mind????
Post a Comment