12/11/07

No more pencils, no more books...

School is officially over for this semester! I am so excited. It wasn't the worst semester ever, except for Math 1010, I honestly won't be surprised if I end up taking it yet again spring semester. I honestly think, along with everyone else at Weber State that has taken that class, that they don't want you to pass. They want you to take it over and over and over again. No, but it sure feels that way! Next semester shouldn't be too bad, I've just got a 2 more classes, including math til I'm done with generals, then I've really got to decide my major. If anyone has any ideas for me, let me know! Its a hard decision to make, and I know no one else can decide for me, but maybe someone has an idea for me that will strike a cord.

5 comments:

April said...

I put yes in the last comment because last night when I checked your blog all it said was no. HA HA. I think you should do ultrasound, a girl in my ward does it and loves it. She just did it at Weber. Thats what I would do.

Paige said...

I got on your blog last night too and it said "NO" but I figured something else was coming! So,Math....it sucks!! I have no doubt in my mind that I failed it and I am so sad I'll have to take it again next semester. I registered for it today with the same teacher and Phil is going to take it with me. Hopefully we both pass! As for what you should major in...I think that ultrasound would be a way good choice! Heck, maybe I'll do that. :) If I were you, I would pick something now and just go for it! Don't waste time and credits trying to figure it out like I did. :) I'll miss taking math with you!!

The Obergs said...

Congrats Sammy, it's the best feeling to be done with finals and done for the semester. I'm crossing my fingers that you passed math. Thankfully I was fortunate enough to not have to take it at Weber, but rather I passed with flying colors at the glorious school of the Lord (BYU) (hahha, that was totally for the Oberg family) Anyway, before I even read anyone's comments I was thinking that I was going to suggest radiology.... so I guess everyone has the same idea for you. Actually Weber just got a Masters program in Health Administration, that might be cool too. I actually have been thinking about going back to get my Master's degree and have briefly looked into that that field, maybe we should do it together.

Michelle said...

I don't know if you want to stay in the medical field or not, but I graduated in Communications and absolutely LOVED it! You can basically get hired anywhere with it. I don't know how the program at Weber is, but the program at SUU is awesome.

Amy said...

ultra sound would be awesome! I agree with april! julie knows a lady who made up her own company and only does baby ultrasounds/sonograms. Its cool we could probably get you a job!