Tonight after going out to get a Tummi Yummi I walked into the kitchen to find this little guy
scurrying across the floor. I jumped up on the counter and started screaming! I honestly thought it was a mouse when I first saw it it was so huge.
FREAKING out
Since we've lived here we've had so many hobo spiders in our apartment. I just hate spiders and every time I scream bloody murder. Erik has to keep it in a jar.
FREAKING out
13 comments:
YUCK!! I hate spiders... oh it gives me the heebie jeebies!
Scary!!!! I also have arachnaphobia, I can't even stand the little tiny tiny ones......i'm getting chills just looking at this!
Oh sheesh! These pictures make me want to puke. I have to be a girly whimp and say that I get to so freaked out by spiders. When Rich isn't home, I catch them in jars because I'm too afraid to kill them.... YUCK!
OH MY GOSH BECKY!!!! That is seriously freaky!
Ok, let's be honest here. Who in the world would not be freaked out by these GIGANTIC hobo spiders. I don't know why Taylor acts like I'm so ridiculous when I call him on the phone, screaming and crying hysterically because I'm trapped in the house, alone with one of these incredibly fast little devils.
I seriously can not tell you how terrified I am of these types of spiders. I've pretty much learned to kill most house spiders because they're relatively small and harmless, but hobos are totally the exception... They are as big as mice AND they're poisonous.
I screamed bloody murder at 1:30 in the morning when we found one in our tent at the campout last weekend.
I'm glad we're not the only ones in town who have them.
P.S. where are all the cute pictures from the Oberg labor day celebration?
Saw your pictures and had to try to get rid of the mental pictures. I hate spiders, at least you have hobo spiders, mine are black widows!
ok seriously disgusting. You should get sprayed. LIke right now!!!! I don't think its very much or call your landlord and see if he'll do it.
ah i would have freaked out too!!! those are huge and look at those legs...yuck! your labor day looked fabulous!! are you liking catching fire? that's a series right? i have heard it's pretty good
disgusting. i hate spiders and i have them all over my house too. chase thinks i'm a pretty big wimp, and i won't touch them when he's home...but since he's not around too often, i've had to man up a bit, and i don't like it...one bit.
aah! I'm totally with you, if I find spiders I just put a cup over them and make Jaran kill them for me.. haha
At least you're smiling in the picture...i'm usually crying when there are spiders anywhere!
my sister got bitten by a hobo a few months ago! It was terrible!! Poor thing! I'm sorry you have them in your house!
Post a Comment