Christmas came a little early to Violet's house this year, we won't be home for Christmas so we wanted her to have it before we left. She loves it and turns around and around finding a new toy every few minutes.
Saturday was our first Christmas party. It was the Shaw family (Erik's mom's side) Christmas party in Plain City. Violet in her tutu
Taylor, Crystal and Jake making "sleds" to race
Saturday was Violet's 5 month birthday as well. We are going to be out of town for the next two Sunday's so she got to wear her Christmas dress early, it is so beautiful. It was a gift from the family that I nanny'd. I love it so much but it's sleeveless so I had to put something over it, this is the only thing of Violet's that semi-matched and there's blue on it... Hopefully before she wears it again I can find something better but she still looked beautiful!
She is still so mellow and sweet, we get comments all the time that she is so good, and people wonder if she's always like that. We still get comments about her RED HAIR!
She sleeping great, gets up once a night but here and there she'll sleep through the night 7-7
She started sitting 5 days before she was 5 months
She knows how to clap
She loves chewing on her thumb and always holds it with her other hand, you'll see her like that in TONS of pictures
She loves sticking her tongue out
She's so giggly, laughs so easily now days
She gets so excited for things; gets a huge smile on her face and starts waving hands and feet, and gasps when we walk in the bathroom for bath time, when I'm putting the bib on for a bottle, when I go to put her binky in at nap/bed time
She loves me to read to her, she listens and loves looking at the pictures

3 comments:
So cute! i love that tutu it is long and looks really soft! What a sweety, i hope she wears it to our family party!
I'm sure you're going to LOVE the freedom that the exersaucer brings. It was so nice to put Hazel in it and get all sorts of things done around the house. I had the hardest time admitting that she was too old for it.
I'm glad you took pictures. It makes me sick that I forgot my camera. The sled event was awesome! I'm still so surprised that we didnt' win even with Taylor's special "alterations". hahahah! See you Sat for more fun! (actually, I'll see you tonight. My phone is broken so you can't call me, but I'm planning on Zumba, are you? You can e-mail me or text Taylor's phone)
P.S. How can you not comment on Violet's red hair!? It's so ADORABLE and unique. When I was pregnant Taylor and I were kind of anticipating a red-haired baby and I did all sorts of research on it. Did you know that there's only like 4 percent of the population with natural red hair?
Post a Comment