7/19/11

Before and After

Sad to say it's not THAT kind of Before and After, but one will be coming soon! I started today (finally) on my dresser/tv stand and I am going to try and finish it this week so stay tuned!

BEFORE Violet's birthday party we got together with our good friends the Jones's and the Nelsen's.  We went four wheeling and had dinner up on the Jones's land in Liberty. It's always so good to see them to catch up and have some fun.
 Jones's
 Nelsen's
 

 AFTER her party Erik headed off to New Orleans where he had a great time with his mom, dad and Taylor on their time off. (Dad and Taylor went for the conference as well)


 Jazz club


So Violet and I stayed at my parents for the week.  We had fun playing with my sisters Vi's cousins and friends
 Swimming with Paige and Cash at Paige's grandparents



 
We also got to go to the zoo with the Oberg's once Erik got back














5 comments:

April said...

so fun! sorry the week you came down my life was nuts/sick/busy! We'll do something fun soon!

Vienna said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun week! Violet looks so cute in all the zoo pictures and the ones with you and her at the carousel are darling!

Glad you're back though!

The Obergs said...

oh my heck, you DID get a great shot of the girls in front of the monkey cut-outs. That is ADORABLE.

I love the pictures of New Orleans. Taylor didn't have the camera, so it's nice to see some of the things he told me about.

That picture of Taylor and Erik with their hands on their hips is cracking me up!

Alyssa Harper said...

You are a beautiful momma! I love that shot with you and Vi on the merry-go-round!

Alex and Anna said...

Cute pictures you are SOO gorgeous. Looks like u guys have been having fun!