7/11/11

One Year Already?

Today is my beautiful, sweet, baby girl Violet's 1st Birthday. I can hardly believe it! Where has the time gone?
I won't bore you any longer with all the gushiness of how much we love her and how blessed we are to have her in our lives, here are some sweet pictures Amy took of her for her birthday. She did an amazing job as usual
THIS is Violet. She is always giving people the stink eye









We love you baby girl!
Coming soon; birthday party

6 comments:

meag said...

oh i love her too! such cute pictures. cute little stink eye...she was giving it to preston everytime he tried to play with her toy, and i thought it was the funniest thing ever. It was her birthday so she had the right to. such a sweet little thing.

April said...

oh she look so pretty! LOVE her!!! Happy Birthday baby girl!

Alyssa Harper said...

Oh my GOSH, you have an adorable baby! Love love LOVE the picture where she's in red heels. So fun!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Happy Birthday Violet!! I can't believe you have an one year old!! It seems like yesterday that you were pregnant! So cute!! :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Violet! She's such a cutie! I can't believe she's already a year old!

Mo and Kristi said...

I LOVE the stink eye! haha