3/25/13

Back in Business

I know I know. 
I said I was done blogging.
I have really enjoyed this "break" from blogging, but the fact of the matter is that I hate not documenting our lives.
I rarely ever use my camera since I (finally) upgraded from a slide phone to an Iphone back in December.
I really want to use a camera again!
I have been doing Instagram, but it's just not cutting it. 
I love being able to look back and compare Violet and Elsie at the same age, and realized that I'm not going to be able to do that with other kids if I don't start blogging again.
I JUST told my friend (probably more than one throughout these 4 months) that I am so done and love not doing it, that I won't ever start again. I JUST made this decision, like, yesterday. And people can change their minds. Right?.
It is my way of journaling and I thought that I would keep blogging privately but I haven't, and I keep telling myself I will, but I just know I won't.
SO. Here we go.
I'm going to start back from where I left off (ish) and go from there, so bare with and I will hopefully get caught up to the present soon!

No comments: