10/15/13

She is 15 (Months) Going on 16 (months)

Elsie was 15 months old Labor Day weekend. It seems just like yesterday Violet was 15 months old. When Violet was 15 months old I was already pregnant with Elsie, glad I'm not doing that again! She is also almost the age Violet was when we moved out here. INSANE.

My little beauty

She loves her nigh-night (binkie blanket and binkie) a little too much lately. If she gets bored, or realizes she doesn't have it, then she whines and says "where's nigh night?" over and over until she gets it.

She is Violet's little shadow. Which means when Violet is at school, she's my shadow. But I don't mind:)

She is loosing her chub, but is still a little squish

She's obsessed with Bubble Guppies and always asks to watch it, gets so excited when you turn the TV on, whether it's for her or not.

Is still such a little sweetie. She will sit in the car and not make a peep no matter where we are going or how long it takes to get there

She still eats really well, knock on wood. Violet was getting pretty picky around this age, fingers crossed!

Church is a nightmare, might see if she can join nursery a bit early. She is noisy and runs around the whole 3 hours.

Always cracking us up with her faces, dances and how adventurous she is


2 comments:

anne said...

She is so beautiful - so much like her mommy ! Gorgeous pictures that capture her personality !

Shelbie said...

Hey! What cute girls you have, next time you come to utah call me we should get together I have not seen you in years! I just had a little girl so it would be fun to get together. Shelbiechino@gmail.com