1/2/15

Family Pictures

The amazing Janine Rust and I somehow decided to do each others pictures, although I CLEARLY got the better end of the deal! For starters they got there early, we got there late, so she started taking pictures of her own kiddos while waiting for us.  I took pictures of them for about 2 minutes and then she did ours for about 10. I'll never be able to repay her! They turned out amazing, I have a lot to learn! 















Like I said, I have a LOOOONG ways to go! She is amazing and her editing is incredible. I've got to learn how she makes our skin look like porcelain! I'm SO happy with the way these turned out, especially because it was late notice, we threw outfits together and only did pictures for about 10 minutes! Thanks Janine!

1 comment:

haileynicolle said...

you guys are freakin hot.