5/17/15

38 Weeks

I have loved being able to look back at my past pregnancies and being able to compare size and symptoms etc. I did this "quiz" the last two times so I figured I'd give it a go again!

How big is baby? 
The Dr. guessed about 6.5 lbs

Weight Gain?
More than my last two! But I'm measuring small, and I don't feel as huge and miserable as I did with the last two at this point, so... not sure where its going! 38 lbs! (BUT I had my shoes on when they weighed me last time)

Maternity clothes?
YES please.  As long as its comfy and not constricting I'll wear it. Mostly skirts, dresses, leggings.

Stretchmarks?
Haven't noticed any new ones. Don't have very many at all, of which I'm very grateful! (on my stomach, the rest of my body (legs) is a different story)

Sleep?
I kicked Erik to the guest room if that answers your question!  I toss and turn all night, sometimes I'll wake up to roll over and it's only been 15 minutes since I last rolled over.  My hips just ache!

Best moment this week?
Well it definitely wasn't my Dr appointment, where she told me that I "wasn't doing anything". For me that isn't usual, by now I'm usually at least a 2 or 3 so it was hard not to get discouraged.  But I know that it doesn't really mean anything, I could have her any day now!  We had a family day yesterday, just the 4 of us, we went to Dinosaur Ridge, the Golden Mineral Museum and Little Man Ice cream. It was so fun!

Movement?
She's pretty active, mostly in the evening but she's not as active as my other two, at least that I remember.

 Food Cravings?
Nothing inparticular, its usually just random things that sound good, chips and salsa, tortillas (of which Erik made from scratch the other night when we didn't have any!) chocolate

Belly button?
As with my last two, I have a hernia (HAVE to get that taken care of before next baby!) but it's been ok lately, its flat.

Labor signs?
Contractions here and there...

What I miss?
being told I'm dilated!

What I am looking forward to?
Sunshine, whenever it decides to come out.  It has been rainy almost every single day for WEEKS.  It's pretty painful being stuck inside in May, especially just waiting for this baby to come!  Going into labor!  I don't want to be induced, unless I have to, so the anticipation is killing me.  I'm such a planner and with family coming into town and knowing when they're coming its killing me...

     

No comments: