5/8/15

Thanksgiving 2014

 I have LOVED being able to look back on my blog at my past pregnancies and compare "bumpies" and read up about how things were going.  I am going to try and get caught up so that when Baby girl #3 comes along, I can blog about her! (and not be months behind!)

This year for Thanksgiving we had a FULL HOUSE.  And boy do I mean FULL HOUSE.  8 family members came to stay, it was so fun, a little crazy and SUPER crowded at times in my itty bitty house, but it was great.  The girls LOVED having their cousins here to play with 24/7, I loved the company and I loved not having to entertain the girls!








 The day after Thanksgiving we headed down to Colorado Springs for some Red Rock adventuring










 And the girls soaked up all the cousin and family time they could



 If my calculations are correct this is my first "bumpie" at 13 weeks ish. MAN, I love that I thought I was showing!  PSH!

No comments: