august was a fabulous month full of fires in the backyard
Playing outside with friends
Violet had her first day of school at the beginning of August. I can't believe she's in Kindergarten! Her teacher was Mrs. Hammerschmidt and she loved her. She made friends with a little girl named Jane and they became best friends.
The second day of school proved to kick our behinds, Elsie and I showed up to drop Violet off in our jammies, but she was on time!
We also went to Mount Evans with Taylor and Crystal and the girls. It is the highest paved road in North America.
Violet snuck some scissors in the van on the drive up. I snuck in the back to calm the baby down during the drive and saw hair all over the place, and she took a big chunk out. It makes me so sad to say that I didn't laugh, I was livid! I was so mad and so hurt that she would do that, that she would be sneaky and try to do it herself. I love her so much, she knows what she wants and thought she could just do it herself!
Before
After! Girl knew what she was doing. It looks beautiful
Elsie wanted a turn getting into things that she's not supposed to get into....











No comments:
Post a Comment