3/10/16

Weber State Weber State Great Great Great!

 I was so happy we happened to be in town for the Weber State Fireworks!  I grew up going to these fireworks and look forward to it every year.  My family are all alum of Weber and we love it so much.  You just can't beat that view





 We were in need of a girls night so we went to Twigs at Farmington Station, Clemmie loved smiling at Aunt April

 One day we just couldn't get enough of the sun and swimming so we pool hopped around Ogden. Two pools in one day, but it was fantastic!  My girls were turning into little fishies!
 GG threw together a little tea party for the girls, they were in heaven. I'm so grateful that she's so close and loves to spend time with the great grand kids. we love her so!
 

We went to the Hogle Zoo with my mom and Amy and her kids.  It was the perfect day and we had quite a blast

















 Daddy flew out for a couple days to drive us home, we loved playing with him up in Liberty.





No comments: