10/3/07

"Pushing Daisies"


'Pushing Daisies' is now on my "weekly shows to watch" list. Tonight was the premier, and I absolutely loved it! Ned is the main character and he has a "gift" of life. When he first touches a person that has died, the person is brought to life. But if he touches them a second time, they are dead again, forever. So once Ned (the pie maker) is all grown up, he has a business partner, they find out about murders and Ned goes and brings the person back to life, finds out how they died and who killed them, makes them die again, and then collects a reward. It sounds a bit strange, but I thought it was funny and really clever! It seems like a Tim Burton movie for sure.
It is on Wednesday nights at 7:00 on ABC so check it out!

2 comments:

April said...

I guess I'll have to check it out next week.

Paige said...

I've heard about this show so I will definetely have to check it out. Thanks for the tip!