
Wow. I had a big fat math test today, but, I think I passed it! I hope so anyway. I'm currently in Math 1010, I took it in high school over ed-net (over the tv taught by a professor at Utah State) it was terrible. I didn't really learn anything, and I was to busy having a "social life" to take a college math class seriously, so... I didn't pass. I am regretting it very much now! Tonights test was pretty easy, out of 15 there was only 3 problems that I wasn't positive I got correct. I'd better not speak to soon though! We'll see, I'm just hoping I pass this time! College is way to expensive to have to take classes more than once, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess!
3 comments:
I feel your pain Sammy! I'm just so happy that test is done and over with. I felt pretty good about it too but then again I felt good about the last one and it didn't turn out so great! Oh well...it's just math. :)
Man, I hope you did pass, I remember those days. I hate math.
Sammy, I hope everything worked out with your math test. I am terrible at math, but the heavens smiled upon me when I took a summer semester online math class at BYU and passed with a B+. When I transfered back to Weber it replaced all the math that I would have had to take, so I've never set foot in a math class since, it's been fantastic!
Post a Comment