1/4/08

Christmas Memories...



Happy 2008! Wow, last year went by so quick! Our Christmas and New Years went great, it was very busy going from house to house to house, but so much fun. Christmas morning, after having our first christmas together at our house, we headed up to Oberg's to open presents and play with Ashden and Mayce.
After Erik and I went for a snow mobile ride (don't you just love the sun glasses) we went down to my mom's house and had Christmas ham and played with Jeff's new puppy!

His name is Nike and is so adorable, so much fun, and such a handful!


Bingham loves to cuddle and wrestle with the puppy, but he also loves to bite him!



Erik and I after a long Christmas day.

Some other exciting news, I chopped of my hair! I was just getting so sick of it, it had to go. It is a couple inches below my shoulders, but she cut off about 6 inches in the back. I love it, I can't quite do it as cute as it was when my stylist did it, but I like it. I needed a change. I don't have a good picture of it on here, I'll have to put a better one on.

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

We need to plan our schedules to coordinate a little better. Somehow your holidays are totally opposite of ours. It looks like you had fun and that puppy is adorable. One day I will have Taylor talked into a little puppy.

April said...

So cute and I am totally jealous that you went snowmobiling. Please tell Erik we want to go, we will get a babysitter and come.

Paige said...

You're hair is so cute! I have an appointment this week to get mine trimmed but I think I might just chop it all off! I am so sick of it! By the way, I love your new template!