Well, every year I make an attempt at making some resolutions, and every year, I fail horribly at keeping them. So I thought I'd list a few of them on here, so that maybe I can keep track of them, and see how they go throughout the year. (In no particular order)
1. GET IN SHAPE.
I don't recall the last time I could run a mile or more without getting completely winded and getting so red in the face that people get worried. I think it started with when I had G.B. my Sr. year, and I just haven't fully gotten back into shape since then. I told Erik that if he got me a gym bag that I would start going to the gym. So far, not so good. I got a bit of a cold, and so it hasn't happened yet, but I have the best of intentions!
2. STOP WHINING
I don't know when I started whining so badly, but it has finally come to my attention that I've GOT TO STOP! I think that working with some people that honestly don't do a dang thing all day long has really brought out the worst in me. Being the third girl, after a princess and before the only boy, I think I felt I had to start whining to get some attention. But, I've made myself a promise to take it one day at a time, and to stop it!
3. STUDY.
After not passing math 1010 for the second time ( the first time I was a sr in high school, didn't take it very seriously) and then not passing it again fall 2007 semester, I've decided its time to take it a bit more seriously, and start studying. After all, school is just too dang expensive to take math over and over again.
4. READ SCRIPTURES DAILY AND F.H.E.
Last but certainly not least, we are making a resolution to read our scriptures every night. It has become so hard because lately we've been going to bed at different times, and by the time Erik comes to bed, I've already been asleep for 30 minutes! So we'll just read the daily scripture and quote out of my little, Stand a Little Taller book by President Hinckly and call it good. Not anymore!
Also, we are going to strive to have F.H.E every week, it is hard when we have homework and different family things to go to, but now its a must.
4 comments:
Those are really great resolutions! Getting in shape is one of my so we should start working out together. We live so close we could meet up and go for a quick run. Let me know!
ditto. I like all your resolutions, they are all things I need to work on to (except for the study part, good thing I'm not in math anymore). Good luck with all of them!
I know, April is hard to follow, being a princess and all! he he he
I love that you called Amy a princess, that was hilarious!!! Don't stop whining completely, it is in you Speechly blood!
Jaclyn
Post a Comment