
On saturday night, Erik and I went with some friends to see Juno. I loved this movie! It really is such a great movie, and I was very surprised I did not want to see it; a movie about teen pregnancy, sounds great. My mom saw it and told me to go see it, so I took her word for it.
So I HIGHLY recommend going to see this movie, its funny, and heart warming.
2 comments:
I'm glad someone we went with liked it since it was my idea to go! It definetely wasn't my favoritve movie but I've heard from so many people that it's the best one they've seen in a long time. I think I had it so built up and it just couldn't live up. Maybe I will have to give it a second chance. :)
Oh my i saw it 3 times in the THEATER...Haha i seriously thought it was so cute, she's so funny and a good actress..Im glad you like it too :)
Post a Comment