1/23/08

Say...


I have long been a big fan of John Mayer, but lately I just can't get enough! Many people think his voice is whiny, and annoying, but I think its quite sexy. I bought his newest album while I was living in California, and I didn't listen to it much, but now I just love it. I haven't gotten sick of the songs, the whole album is good. Very "in the mood" music if you ask me. His latest song is Say, it is the theme song for the movie, The Bucket List (great movie by the way). I listen to it over and over and I just love it! I tried to get it on my play list, but they don't have it on there. So, check it out. Its a keeper, and definitely worth buying on iTunes.

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

Is there any movie you guys haven't seen yet? Seriously, what are we supposed to do when you guys come hang out with us in Logan?

P.S. I'm sure you saw on my blog that I read the Twilight books and I remembered that you had a poll on your blog a while ago asking which boy people liked more. I thought about this question quite a bit as I was reading and I have come to this realization: I am as completely in love with both of them as Bella is. However, Edward will always have the edgy/mysterious/sexy factor, so for me, he is in the lead.

Amy said...

I wanna hear it. play it for me sometime.

Michelle said...

I really like that song, too. I think his voice is totally sexy!