
It was such a great day. Erik and I both took the day off of school and work so we got to sleep in which was very nice for a change. Erik surprised me with Colbie Caillat tickets which I am just thrilled for! It'll be such a great concert. And he also gave me a new coat from Hollister, it is so cute, and so warm! I love it.

We did some shopping at Pier 1, Lynette and Craig (Erik's parents) gave me a gift card for my birthday. I got a bunch of really great things, with that gift card and with some money from a few of my grandmothers. It was so fun, I just went crazy!

Here are a few pictures of some of the things I got at Pier 1. I got this cute plant for my kitchen table, (its fake). And that pot, but I'm not quite sure what to do with it? It just matches my kitchen perfectly! Then Erik took to me to what I thought was my favorite restaurant, Market Street Broiler, yeah... not so good. I was sorely disappointed. But oh well, it was good, just not as fantastic as I had remembered. Then we stopped by my parents to open some presents and eat some Holli cake.
So I thought I'd just post about my wonderful day. It was great!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY! Wish we could have been there! I am glad you had such a great day, it sounds fantastic. You did good with your purchases! And I am very impressed with Erik. haha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a great day! and I love your decorations. Can I come see your house now? :) I'm going to Colbie Caillat with my sisters on February 15. Is that when you are going? That would be fun! Anyway, Happy Birthday you gorgeous girl!
Happy birthday to you! So that cake makes me laugh because when I picture your mom, I picture her in the blue dress with the brown polka dots at your wedding, and now her cake even looks like that, I love it!
You got some great decorations, don't you just love gift cards? I'm glad you had such a good day
SAMMY!! Its me your cuz Laura... Your Hubby is so cute Congratulations!!! I just started this blogging thing and suck at it haha but your wedding pic is so adorable!!! oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE!!!
Wow who is that sexy girl in the background of your pics?
uh, sammy...
i am so sad i didn't know when your birthday was, and forgot it. but it looks like you had a wonderful day! i hope so. I have a coat from hollister too, and don't you just totally love the huge amount of fur that it has to offer. i look like a lion when i put it on, and i think it is wonderful. anyways, hope everything is going great.
Post a Comment