2/3/08

ABC Tag

Here it goes.
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best friend? Erik
C- Cake or pie? Cake
D- Day of choice? Sunday, The only day Erik and I have off together the whole day!
E- Essential Item? Chapped stick, cell phone
F- Favorite Color? Yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Home town? Ogden, Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shopping, cookies
J- January or July? July, January IS my brithday month...
K- Kids? Not yet
L- Life isn't complete without? Erik
M- Marriage date? 08-02-07
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Neither, they both give me a tummy ache!
P- Phobia and fears? Claustophobia, spiders
Q- Quote? "Love is the very essence of life. It is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Yet it is more than the end of the rainbow. Love is the security for which children weep, the yearning of youth, the adgesive that binds marriage, and the lubricant that prevents davastating friction in the home; it is the peace of old age, the sunlight of hope shining through death. Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Reason to smile? Erik and how excited he gets about our new fish. (post soon to come)
S- Season of choice? Spring and Summer
T- Tag three people? Crystal, Amy, Laura (you don't HAVE to)
U- Unknown fact about me? I make the bed EVERYDAY, even if I go to work and Erik is still in bed, I'll get home at 6:00 P.M. and make it. HAS TO BE DONE!
V- Vegetable? Corn on the cob
W- Worst habit? Biting my fingernails
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray
Y- Your favorite food? Seafood
Z- Zodiac sign? Aquarius

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

Sammy, you're funny, you're the first person I've seen say x-ray (but you're also the first person's tag I've read who hasn't had a baby). I love your quote, I have actually never heard that one. Thanks for sharing.

*Laura* said...

I would LOVE to meet up and hang out!! I was so sad i couldn't come to the Grammy party so you could meet Chris and i could meet Erik but i can't wait to hang out, i need your number, mine is 801-427-4821 so text me your number so we can figure it out!!0
( isn't it so fun that we're grown up and married!! :)

Donene said...

I love that you make your bed every day! I can't wait to see the fish. Oh, and Happy Birthday too!!!