
Last night Erik took me to Colbie Caillat. It was so good! She was so cute, and she did an amazing job. Trevor Hall opened for her, and he was AMAZING! Wow, I wanted to get his CD soooo bad, but we only had $10 on us, and it was $15, I'll just have to hunt it down. Oh my, we thought he must be from Jamaica, but he's actually from South Carolina. But he had the coolest accent I've ever heard! I tried to post a song I got on my camera, but it won't work. He was amazing. If you get a chance to check him out my favorite song was "Ghosts" it was phenominal. Wow. It was at the Venue in SLC and now that I'm 21 (yay) I got to go upstairs. We got the best place to stand, apparently it was the VIP seats becuase we got kicked out by some "guests" that I'm guessing didn't even have to pay to get in. We were upset because it was minutes before Colbie finally came out, and we had to go find another place to stand, which wasn't easy. My friend Paige and her sisters were there, so they scooted over on the bar they were sitting on, and I squooshed in. The pictures I took didn't turn out that great, it was really smokey and dark, so its pretty blurry. It was awesome and so much fun.
Trevor Hall
Talk about deer in the headlights (me) It was really really dark in there and the flash scared me!
5 comments:
I love her! I am so jealous you guys got to go! Thats awesome! Sounds like tons of fun.
We bought Trevor Hall's cd so I'll burn it for you. :) It was fun to see you guys there!
That sounded very fun and I think your picture is very cute, even Eric looks good!
In the Venue used to be called Bricks and I'll tell you what, I have spent plenty of time there. At the time, I wasn't 21 and I was always so jealous of the people who got to go upstairs. I never could see over anyone. It looks like you guys had a great time. By the way, I love the fish, but since I am an Edward fan I was sad to hear that he passed away. RIP Edward...
that's cool that you got to see her perform, looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment