2/16/08

Go Fish




Well, there has been an addition to our little family. One day Erik and I were at Walmart and we stumbled upon some fish. We decided that we just wanted a little beta or goldfish. Instead we headed home with a 10 gallon fish tank. Throughout the rest of the week Erik and I made numerous trips to Petco to get fish and food and plants and frogs. Needless to say altogether, we've probably spent about $200 on these dang fish. We bought 2 guppies, they were really pretty, 3 tetras, 3 "sunrise" fish, and 2 little swimmer frogs. (Naturally I named the frogs Edward and Jacob.) I could actually tell them apart because Edward was shedding, so he was really pale, and Jacob was darker. Ha ha.

Jacob


1 day after we added the fish to the aquarium, 1 died. Then a frog died the next day (Edward to be exact, I'm a Jacob fan, so I was happier that Edward died instead of Jacob) Then the other guppy died. Now we are left with 3 tetras 3 sunrise fish, and 1 frog. Aren't they cute! Erik loves them, we'll be watching t.v. or doing homework, and he'll all the sudden get up and say, "i've got to go check on the fish". We just love our little fish.

4 comments:

April said...

that is hilarious that Edward was whiter. So funny. What cute kids. Sorry you had to burry some already.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, go Jacob.

Paige said...

Ha, that's so funny! Phil LOVES his frogs and is always looking at them. It's cute.

*Laura* said...

Oh my first of all i can't believe you like Jacob more...Edward is like the sexiest thing alive i'm in love with him!! HAha but that aside your fish and frogs are so adorable!!! Thats so fun!! P.s. We should go see Twilight together when it comes out!!