2/20/08

Meet The Cullen's


Meet your cast for the Cullen family for the thriller romance, "Twilight". From left to right, Jasper, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, and Emmett. I am so disappointed! I just don't know what to think. I'm not convinced on Edward. Yeah he's cute, but not drop dead gorgeous like he's supposed to be! Let me know what you Twilight readers think, so far, i'm not to excited. Bella is perfect (not pictured), Jasper, Alice, and Carlisle are good. But what are they thinking about the others. Oh well I guess.

12 comments:

April said...

What I am soooo disappointed. I don't know if the movie will do well. Not what a pictured at all, oh well, we'll have to see.

Hey you'll have to tell me what the girl says about the blankets.

April said...

Hey the girl playing Esme was on Greys.

Lauren said...

ya thats what I was gonna say.. she's Jane doe on Grey's anatomy.. Thats my favorite show.. i still need to borrow your Twilight books

Paige said...

I'm not so sure about this cast and definetely don't like the edward they picked. Ugh, I hope this movie is good!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. Rosalie looks chubby, and Edward makes me want to puke. I think a better Edward would be Cam Gigandet, or Hayden Christensen. Look these guys up they are both ten times hotter than the homeslice they picked!

Anonymous said...

Ok I just found out that Cam Gigandet is going to be in Twilight as the bad vampire James. He needs to be Edward!

Amy said...

Poor Sammy :(

*Laura* said...

I hardly like any of them...Did you ever see online the actors that the author wanted?? They were way better, here Emmett is like the smallest and he's supposed to be huge! And Rosalie nees to be prettier haha and NoNo on Edward not even close.. Haha The other ones are okay i guess Jasper is the only one i like...

The Obergs said...

Is it possible that you got Emmett and Jasper mixed up when you were listing them in your post??

Anyway, I'm with you, not a fan of most of the picks. Seriously, Rosalie is nowhere near as gorgeous as she needs to be and neither is Carlisle. I think the only one that I'm happy with is Alice. However, I'm not going to critique Edward until I see his performance because it's possible that he may be able to pull it off.

By the way, Bella is totally perfect, I'm with you on that one.

Michelle said...

Can't WAIT for the movie!!! My friend did a post on her blog with individual pic's of the actors & they look way better than in this picture. Her blog is http://kentuckycartercrew.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Blah! Blah! Blah! Whoever was in charge of casting this movie should be hung by their toes! Kidding! I'm SO not convinced about Edward. He's ugly! Not what I pictured at all when reading this series!