I have been a huge Ben Fold's fan since about the 6th grade when I raided April's cd's. He is so amazing, I can listen to any of his cd's over and over and it never gets old. I have the "Whatever and Ever Amen" piano book but it is just way to hard to play. A few songs aren't too bad, but there are like 3 different parts for the piano, and all the instruments. I just love him, and I will be in line tomorrow morning at about 8:00 a.m. Smith tix opens at 10:00.
I just thought I'd post this information for fans, you might want to check it out. Who knows when he'll be back!
4 comments:
I am extremely excited for you! However, I'm not sure what songs he sings..I bet I'd know one if I heard it though. Maybe we need to get together and do a little CD swapping....celine, colbie, Ben, trevor, etc. Let me know!
Sammy!!! The day has finally come! Seriously, you will not be disappointed. I can honestly say that when we saw him in Austin was one of the best times of my life. We can't wait to see him again. Not that it will make a difference, but it is a bummer that it's on a wednesday night in freakin' Tooele! Seriously, that's like 2 hours away, oh well, it will all be worth it! Thanks for letting us know. By the way, I have one of his piano books and I've only been able to play a few songs too, way intense. Have you ever looked at the music to Philosophy, it's insane!
Sooo? Did you get tickets? That does sound amazing, wish we could go! Are you guys coming down over spring break?
Attention!
Post a Comment