
Poor Mitt indeed. Although Erik and I were both losers and didn't walk one house away to the North Ogden Library to register to vote, Mitt was victorious in Utah. Winning by a landslide. Unfortunately, he was not as successful in the rest of the U.S. on Super Tuesday. 
Erik and I were strong supporters of Mitt, and believed him to be the best candidate for President of the United States, hoping that he would come through with shining colors! Erik said that if he didn't win the election, then he should star in westerns, I agree, he is a handsome man. We think him to be a studly man in our household. He did an excellent job and we should all be so proud of him. Long live Mitt Romney.
3 comments:
Its all good i never vote. I think it is dumb unless you are a democrat in Utah! If you are republican everyone has your back, and i'm sure people will be mad at my comment but that is how i feel!!!
I stayed up all night thinking he might just win Cali, but of course, the robot, John McCain won. I call him the robot because of how he moves and talks. I told trent that when he was a war hero he must have gotten hurt and had robot parts put in him. HA HA. I hate him. GO Mitt. You rock.
I'm with you, I think Romney would be the best president of the bunch and I really thought he had a chance. Too bad!
Post a Comment