2/5/08

Sweet Ruby



My sister April started a little business starting out at Etsy.com. She makes blankets and binky clips, so cute. I told her I'd do a post about it, to show all 3 of you that actually look at my blog. They are so cute, and if you have kids or have a baby shower, and you need blankies, or binky clips, these are the best around! Go to www.sweetruby.etsy.com or my sisters blog www.sweetrubyblankets.blogspot.com to check them out!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

I LOVE etsy.com There are all sorts of great things on there. I seriously am going to remember this. Thanks for sharing this little jewel of info.

April said...

Thanks girl, looks good.

Paige said...

how cute! I can't wait to have a baby so I can buy all this cute stuff!

Skye said...

That stuff is so cute, I'll have to go to April's site. Anyways, I didn't now you were interested in doing hygiene! You should definatley do it if you think you'd like it. The program is a lot of work but it's fun and it's a great job. Let me know if you have any questions!