Me, Erik, Joel, Crystal and Taylor waiting in line. We were fortunate enough to be able to butt in line with some guys that Joel knew from college, and it just so happened I went to high school with them!
For those of you who don't know Ben Folds, he is the most amazing pianist in the world. Honestly. He is my most favorite band/performer/singer ever and I am so glad we got to go to his concert. We went with Taylor (Erik's brother) and his wife Crystal, and their friend Joel.
This was by far the best concert I've ever been to in my entire life! Ben Folds was funny and so full of energy! He pounds the crap out of the piano, but makes it sound so amazing. He performed for about 2 hours, and didn't stop once until the very end, then came back out for the encore. Ben Lee opened for him and got to meet him afterwards, got his autograph and I got a picture with him. He was just little, and he was so nice but because he was sitting on the table and I was standing, I look like a giant!Anyway I had to post all of the videos I took I just loved them all! They don't do it justice AT ALL, and I wasn't a very good camera girl, I missed all the best stuff. But regardless, it was fantastic, and I am looking forward to seeing him again.
The Luckiest
Leading the crowd I
Leading the crowd II
Army
6 comments:
Good posting Sammy, I'm just going to put a link from my blog to yours since you documented it so well. We did have a good time didn't we? I'm still laughing about the parking lot fiasco... too much!
P.S. Taylor looks so goofy in both of these pictures, I think he was just so excited.
P.S.S. I thought my outburst last night was supposed to be our little secret, hahah!
how fun thats awesome that you got too meet them and get some stuff. Trent never lets me get a shirt or anything.
The Luckiest is one my favorite songs!!! How fun that you got to see him live!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! It's been a while since I listen to ben folds....I think it's about time I did.
HEy! i'm tagging you! you have to do the tag on my profile cuz no one else has done it and I want to read them.. i dunno why i didn't tag you in the first place! oh well next time and now!!!!
Post a Comment