5/1/08

Erik's Birthday Weekend

It's a bit late for this, but with finals and all, its the first chance I've had to update. This past weekend was filled with lots of parties and celebrations for Erik's 24th birthday. And might I say that he got quite spoiled. Here's a quick look at what our little weekend held...


Party with the Oberg's Feeding Grandpa Shaw's fish

Erik's birthday present, the Winther P22; Erik's 2nd most prized posession (me being first of course)

4 comments:

meag said...

yeah, sorry we missed his birthday. hope both of you are doing great.

The Obergs said...

That was a good birthday wasn't it. My favorite part was the cake. Erik, I hope Taylor called you on your birthday because I kept reminding him all day long that it was in fact your birthday and that he did need to call you... I have a sinking suspicion that didn't happen.

Pieces of Us said...

Sammy your blog is so cute! How are you doing? I miss seeing you at work! ~Tammy

April said...

boys and their guns, I guess its like us and our shoes and our purses.
Happy b-day Erik. Sorry we missed it.