Erik, Sammy, Violet and Elsie
oh my gosh I am going to have to read it again. I can't wait, I hope its good. I think so. He kind of looks like Erik.
He kind of does! YES! he is just like EDWARD! yay, thats great news. its the nose huh? so cute
awesome! I'm getting so excited! I have to say the Cullens look better in real life than they do in their pictures so maybe they will be able to pull it off after all...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my gosh I am going to have to read it again. I can't wait, I hope its good. I think so. He kind of looks like Erik.
He kind of does! YES! he is just like EDWARD! yay, thats great news. its the nose huh? so cute
awesome! I'm getting so excited! I have to say the Cullens look better in real life than they do in their pictures so maybe they will be able to pull it off after all...
Post a Comment