3/25/08

Easter Sunday

New Easter Clothes


Playing with Nike



Ruby and Hudson in their Easter best


G.G.(great grammy to the kids) and Bing before the Easter Egg Hunt


Ruby found one!



Triplet baby lambs, born on Easter morn'

Crystal feeding the baby

Beautiful flowers from my honey

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

where did you get your dress?????????? I can't find church clothes for the life of me

Stephanie said...

i wish we had one hear. i always here about people shopping there. I have tried to shop on line but i guess they don't do that. so sad

Lauren said...

you look so cute!!!

April said...

Cute pics, love your dress and I do want that pic of the kids, I dont' have one like that, so cute.

Paige said...

I love your dress! do tell us where you found it. :) okay, I can't believe that those baby lambs were born on easter morning...how perfect! Happy Easter!

The Obergs said...

Oh Erik, you're making the rest of us feel bad, stop with the thoughtful flowers already! Just kidding, they are beautiful though. Sammy, I do love your dress and of course you already know that i think your shoes are fantastic. I'm sad to see that you didn't get documentation of me bottle feeding the baby lambs. That was seriously one of the highlights of my life! Ha! I totally want to go to Baby Animal Days in the spring, want to come with?

The Obergs said...

ok, did I miss that picture? Or was that recently added. Either way, thanks!

Becka and Bennett said...

Sammy I love the dress it looks sooo sooo cute on! But wheres the purse? haha! Looks like you guys had a good easter... and how sweet is Erik - the flower are soo pretty!