Last weekend was a lot of fun. Saturday was full with a lot of fun activities, including a quilting shower for cousin Alex who gets married in June, and a bash for Grandma Oberg's 80th birthday. We had pizza, great carrot cake, played a "trivia about Grandma" and pin the kiss on grandma.
We then made the trip back to the Oberg's for a bon fire.
We then made the trip back to the Oberg's for a bon fire.
Ashden and Erik, watching the fires glow.It was a lot of fun but was so hot that we had to stand clear back, and it was to hot to roast our marshmallows for a while.
Erik and I getting as close as possible to roast the mallows.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Mothers Day was held at Grammy's this year, we had great food then pulled out the parachute for the kids...
But I think the boys had more fun with it then they did,
Ready. Set.
GO!!!
Erik couldn't find his way out!
9 comments:
Happy Mothers day :-) That Bonfire is huge how fun would that be!! Glad you guys had a great weekend!!
hahah, I love how adamant we were on roasting marshmallows even though our faces (or really just Jake's face) were melting off! It was so HOT, but I loved every minute of it. Nothing is better than a fire up at the Oberg's. Ok, I totally love the fact that your family has a parachute. I had completely forgotten about those. We used to play with them all of them time in elementary school. It looks like Erik was having as much fun as I used to have. See you guys Thursday (Sammy, I'm totally going to Down East tomorrow to see if I can find a new swim suit...)
how fun. i love bonfires. it looks like you had a fun mothers day weekend. Seriously...we need to get together and do something fun, not just always go to the movies, we should plan a bbq up at the lodge or something, or go to crystal hot springs. anyways....anything will do, chase is in alaska for the week, so we'll plan something soon.
The parachute!!! Oh my gosh i haven't seen it for years!! HAHa Thats so awsome looks like a lot of fun!!!
FUN! I remember doing the parachute thing in elementary...good times! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend!
that was fun, I can't believe how crazy those guys were with it.
Hey can you bring your charger one day for me to borrow while your at work until I buy one?
I need copies of those pics. I am glad you posted those mothers day pics they are too funny!
when can I play with the parachute??
Hey sam, i just saw the jon and jenny had a blog but its private, can you see if she'll add me?? Thanks
Post a Comment