6/9/08

Bear Lake

Over the weekend Amy and Brody took us up to Bear Lake to Brody's family's condo at Sweetwater (Ideal beach) It was a good time, even though the weather wasn't the best. It was nice to just be away from home for a few days, we ate a lot, swam, rode bikes, played frisbee, flew kites, it was fun! We also got to go back down to Logan to go to Erik's cousin's wedding. It was so nice, and the first sealing I've been to since my own!
Thanks Amy and Brod!

Congratulations Alex and Sterling!

Nice pose, I know.
In the Hote Tub (thats what Bingham calls it)
Bing and Hudson

The tandum bike was scary! I couldn't see anything behind Erik, he was going so fast! Mom and Dad




Jeff with the nephew's on the merry-go-round at Bear Lake pizza.
Rick's Spring

6 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like fun! I always love going to bear lake....even if it's cold. We still need to go on a trip this summer! Let's get planning it. :)

April said...

I wish we would've gone, looks fun, those bikes looked fun.

Amy said...

So cute! I need copies of your pics!

Lauren said...

okay! so where did you get your swim suit? that is SO cute! I need a new one that covers my tummy!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

That is so fun I love sweetwater i just love bear lake looks like you guys had a blast and your swim suit is very darling where did you get it??

Donene said...

Looks like it was very fun even though the weather was a little chilly!