6/12/08

Happy Birthday Hudson!!!

Holli Cake (my mom's famous cake)

Yesterday was my nephew Hudson's birthday. It was really fun, we went to Fat Cats down at the Junction to bowl and enjoy some Holli cake. Its so hard to believe he's 4!

Brody, Dad, Me Erik, Trent (eyes closed) and Hudson with his squirt gun we gave him.

Ruby helping me drive the bullet bike.

8 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I love fat cats i'm so glad they built that thing!! Your little niece is so cute with you on the bike!! fun birthday party!!

Michelle said...

That cake is so awesome! Your mom is amazing :)

Lauren said...

WOW HE HAS GOTTEN SO BIG!!! MMM HOLLY CAKE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GET SOME!

April said...

your pics always turn out better than mine. He loves the squirt gun.

Amy said...

Ummm, notice that I have the same background??? You dork! Love the last pic of Erik covering his junk!!!

*Laura* said...

Oh so fun!! You cute aunt!! I can't wait til i have more than one play with!! Gram told me Ruby loves you to death!! haha That's how i am with Nixon im the only one he'll go to if Katie isn't there haha

The Obergs said...

Sammy, it looks like you guys had a blast at Bear Lake despite the crappy weather, I'm totally impressed at all the fun things your family does up there. Tell your mom that I want a cake for my next birthday, her cakes are awesome! Glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better that you mom's cake. I could eat it everyday. It look like Hudson had a fun b-day. I can't wait to see you guys sometime this summer, it has been to long!