When all the world is green?
Do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool...
I can't remember the rest of the words to that great primary song, but here's a
look at what we've been up to so far this summer...
I can't remember the rest of the words to that great primary song, but here's alook at what we've been up to so far this summer...
Grandma and Grandpa Shaw's land up on Monte
Mario Kart Wii (Erik is obsessed!)
We hiked to this waterfall in North Fork Park
We hiked to this waterfall in North Fork Park with Chase and Meagan

Fishing at the Beaver Dams with Crystal and Taylor
A moose we spotted Me, Crystal and Taylor after the hike/bike ride
Erik broke his pinky toe in the back yard, he stubbed it REALLY hard on a stump! Poor guy, then we hiked in FLIP FLOPS to the beaver dams at least a mile the next day. After asking him a number of times how his toe was, "you have to remember, my pain tolerance is higher than most." I guess!
8 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having a blast i love swimming! You guys have been very active how fun!!!
That IS a good song, I'd totally forgotten about that one! When they're not being couch potatoes, we definitely married some adventurous guys didn't we? We had a great time with you guys this weekend. I think we might be brining our bikes down again this weekend. Let's go on a good bike ride this time...
I love the church couch I have one too. SO Iam right there with ya. Looks like tons of fun. I have a primary song book if you want to know the rest of the words:)
OUCH! His toe looks like it really hurts! Looks like you guys are keeping busy this summer and having lots of fun!
You guys are so fun and outdoorsy!! I love it, i miss Utah summers and hiking :(
im jealous! the closest to going swimming this year was when ... wait i havn't even come clsoe!
You always have better pics of the kids than me. Man that toe is sick.
I love that primary song! Sorry about the toe ouch, I'm sure he'll be fine. But it looks like you guys are having a fun summer, hopefully we'll see you all before summer is over.
Post a Comment