August 2nd was our one year anniversary. I cannot believe its been a year. I know that's so cliche' but its so very true! Its been such a wonderful year and I couldn't be more happy. Erik is such a sweet heart and makes me proud to call him my husband. He's never once raised his voice at me in anger, has the best disposition, makes me laugh, teaches me something new everyday, I am looking forward to the many many years to come with him. We did some shopping, went on the Alpine Slide (which Erik had NEVER been on! Needless to say he loved it and wanted me to make sure that everyone knew he smoked me in our little race) ate at Baja Cantina, walked Main Street where they were having an Art festival, swam, went on a drive and had a wonderful night ;) I love you honey, happy anniversary.
9 comments:
You got Breaking Dawn! I'm so excited for you. I didn't want to buy it because I only borrowed the other three books so I'm (again) borrowing it from my friend once she's finished. I know just how you feel though, I'm nervous I'm going to overhear someone's conversation and have the book ruined...
Also, Happy Anniversary! I love park city and the alpine slides, but most of all I LOVE Baja Cantina. It is a special thing when we can talk my dad into ditching his PB&J on a ski day and go to the cantina instead. Not that he doesn't love it, it's just hard for him to spend 45 minutes at lunch instead of 15. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I too can't believe it's been a year, but in the opposite way. I feel like you've been married forever!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! The first year was fun but the second is even better! I can't believe it's already been a year. Congratulations! Looks like you guys know how to celebrate! Mmmm...I love Baja Cantina! Yum!
How fun i cannot believe you have been married a year!! I remember counting down to your wedding and the honeymoon drama!! Good times!! :-) YEAH for one year i'm happy for you guys your so dang cute!!
Aw... Sammy!! It's really been a year!! I can't believe that!! Happy Anniversary!! Like Kels said- i remember counting down with you!! SO FUN!!
Happy Anniversary!! Have I told you how cute you two are?! Cause you two are so cute!! And PS how much are we in love with the Twilight series?! So in love!! So excited about Breaking Dawn!
Congrats! now I have something to look forward too! YAY! Marriage is the best I just love it! I am so glad to be married! I hated dating so bad!
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't beleive that it has been a year. It went by very fast for me, I was thinking it was just a few months. It looked like you had a great time.
happy #1! if you can make it through the first year in one piece, you can make it through the next 10. you're a cute couple. congrats!
Congratulations on a year! That's fantastic! Way to go! You two are such a cute cute couple!!
(This is Sarah (Porter) Tulane)
Post a Comment