Paige and I decided that we'd better join all the crazies in the United States and line up at midnight to get #4 of the Twilight series. We got there at about 11:50 and watched all the 100's of people crowd around to purchase the new book.

We headed to the very back of the line and sent Erik and Phil to
Walmart to check out the situation there, they called us back and sure enough they had the book in hand. We were laughing just picturing these 2 handsome men reaching through 100's of screaming girl's for this book for their anxious wives. Thanks boys! Now I have to plug my ears for the next few days at work, I'm a slow reader and I'm bound to hear what happens before I finally finish. I haven't even picked it up, better get started...
I look pretty crazy I fit right in with all the crazed fans, sans the prom dresses and fangs. I'm just excited!
3 comments:
That was a fun night! I'm just so happy we didn't have to stand in the HUGE line at Hastings. We'd probably still be standing there. Funny thing is that I didn't even start reading it until yesterday afternoon because Phil hasn't put it down long enough for me to start! ha I think it's cute he likes the books. But who wouldn't? They're soooo good!
ha ha I love that you went at midnight thats great!! My sister in law went and made t-shirts while waiting in line!! She wasn't too crazy but crazy enough!! I'm glad you got it though thats great!! I can't wait to read it but i need to finish #3 first
hmmm.. i am sure glad that i am still on the first one so i didn't have to go to the crazy crowd!
Post a Comment