
(Notice the ball on the green that I was trying to hit) Erik, Taylor, Crystal and I went to Mulligans on Saturday night, only to be attacked by misquitos. Taylor and I got the worst of it, while Erik and Crystal left virtually untouched by the filthy blood suckers, I've been up every night since, itching my ankles and they are still bugging me 3 days later!
7 comments:
Fun lets do that one night!
haha! Sammy, that first picture totally cracks me up. It looks so professional until you look down and see the ball still sitting there. It was a good time even if we couldn't wait to leave. Thanks for hanging out with us. Hope your West Nile clears up soon :)
have you ever been real golfing for 18 holes on a golf course? It's not fun. ha My dad LOVES it and I just don't get what the big deal about golf is. It's boring, it's hot, it's hard, I could go on. I'll stick to hitting a bucket of balls but without the bugs. ha
I seriously cannot golf at all even a bucket of balls!! The ball goes like 5 feet in front of me ha ha ha go me!!
Looks fun!!! Chris wishes i would golf haha
I hear you on those blood suckers I go out to water my flowers and am attacked. I have to been to hit a bucket of balls since before I was married. Looks like so much fun!!
I always miss the ball. And those bugs, eww I hate them.
Post a Comment