9/28/08

Great Great Great!

Saturday night Erik, Jake, and I headed to the Rice-Eccles stadium for the Weber State, Utah game. After parking about 2 miles away we walked all the way down to the stadium, then had to go to the completely opposite side of the stadium, to find our seats among the sea of red. The final score was 37-21; Utah but I thought Weber held their own and did a pretty good job.

Me, Erik and Jake almost at the very top.Sunday dinner at my mom's house, my mom had a cotton candy machine from OHS homecoming week and we made some for the kids. I loved these pictures. Thanks to my sisters that let me borrow their kids for pictures! They are just too cute not too.

YAY for cotton candy!
Bingham HATED the sticky mess on his hands
The kids LOVE Erik. My mom, sisters and I went to see my cousins baby, and this is what we came home too. (Hudson is hiding under the snowflake blanket)

7 comments:

The Obergs said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time at the game, but we sure did miss you at the Oberg's big Bill bash.

Go Weber!

Paige said...

You look so cute in your Weber shirts. I love how you guys support Weber State. We're all about BYU but it's just to dang far away. That cotton candy looks delicious! how fun!

Lauren said...

how precious!!! he he

April said...

love those pics, sorry I had to steal them for mine, I need a new camera. AHHHH

*Laura* said...

OH MY!! I was there too!! But wearing the red of course!! And ill sadly agree they held their own a little bit...

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

The pic of erik and the kids is priceless :-)! I am glad to hear weber held there own at the football game though wooo I bleed purple sadly ;-)

Kenzie said...

I love the picture of the kids and the cotton candy! Sounds like Weber state didn't do too bad! Glad you had fun!