9/23/08

Golden Birthday and a Baby Blessing

My brother Jeff had his "golden" birthday on Thursday the 18th. (he turned 18 on the 18th) My parents surprised him with a cute black Honda Civic! He was so excited and SHOCKED! He had absolutely no idea so it was so fun for my parents to surprise him. Sunday the 21st was baby Boen's baby blessing. He is such a sweet little baby and slept through the whole thing. He is such an angel and such a chunk.
Handsome Hudson and Bingham.
Brighton (Bing's cousin), Huddy, Boen, Bingham and Ruby

10 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

Boen looks like yours and Erik's baby in that last picture. A glimpse of the future maybe?? hehe

Lauren said...

thats so much fun.. babies... babies.. babies.. you baby hungry yet?

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

That baby looks good on your sammy :-) He is a very cute little boy!! Your bro is so lucky I always wanted a car as a gift with a big bow on top how fun!!

Brooke said...

i can't believe Jeff is 18! holy cow!

The Obergs said...

so did all the Speechly kids get a car for their birthday!?? How lucky can a kid get? Sammy, that last picture IS very deceiving. You look like the proud parents, ha!

Paige said...

I agree, you look good with that baby!

Kenzie said...

Baby blessings are so fun! Does it make you baby hungry? haha before I got pregnant everytime I saw a baby all I would think is, "I want a baby!!"

Sharee said...

What a fun surprise. You look really good holding that cute baby. The baby virus is going around watch out.

moellendorf family said...

you guys look so cute together, your blog is cute, this is cassie mcfarland, i updated our blog you will have to see it bchfam.blogspot.com

Donene said...

Cute pictures! and the baby pictures are adorable.