9/17/08

New From Sweet Ruby

My sister's shop Sweet Ruby has come out with some new items! Everything is handmade by my cute talented mother and sister. They are to die for and I just had to post a few of my favorites. So many people I know are pregnant right now and I can't wait to spoil them with this stuff!
Her newest addition are the Tutu's. They are to die for, she can make them any colors, they are great for Halloween, for pictures or even everyday. Everything can be custom ordered to any color you want. My mom also makes hooded towells and "boobie bibs" for nursing, (pictures coming soon) they are sooooo cute and very handy (so I've heard). Check out her Etsy shop.

7 comments:

Miss Candace said...

Good to know! I must have that darling binki clip :) You are so good to your sisters and all your nieces and nephews!

The Obergs said...

I hope I'm one of those lucky girls who gets spoiled with these cute things. Everything is so cute, I especially love the little blanket. So do you think if we end up having a boy that Taylor will let me put him in a tutu?

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Cute little skirt i love it!! Your mom and sister seem to be doing quite well with this business. Cute stuff :-) My sister in law LOVES her hooded towel!

Pieces of Us said...

I love her stuff. So cute! I was reading that and I thought you said, "So, many people know I am pregnant..." I was like what? You're having a baby? I about freaked out. Then I re-read it and was sad =( Haha

*Laura* said...

That stuff is so cute! makes me want to have a baby :0 not yet haha but ill have to get some stuff for my friends that are prego!

Kenzie said...

Way cute things!!! I might just have to buy some things from them! I love the binky clips! I always lose Brooklyn's binkys. Thanks for posting it!

Sharee said...

Adorable! Lucky you...your kids will be be set, and very fashionable. I love stuff like this.