10/28/08

Harrison Samuel Maw

Baby Maw was still born today at about 20 weeks gestation. A little angel. My other sister Amy wrote a bit about it, we just wanted to keep everyone updated and to have everyone keep the Maw family in your prayers.

7 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

How sad i'm so sorry!! Best wishes to your family sammy!!

Pieces of Us said...

I'm so sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

The Obergs said...

This is heartbreaking to hear, I'm so sorry. Please tell your sister that we're thinking about her.

meag said...

oh sammy, i am so sorry. that is so sad. we'll keep her in our prayers and thoughts.

Sharee said...

My heart goes out to all of you. I am so sorry and we will keep them in our prayers.

Kenzie said...

I can't even imagine losing a baby. I am sorry and your family will be in our prayers.

Donene said...

I am so sorry for your sister and for your family. We will remember you in our prayers.