11/2/08

Halloween Costumes

Although this last week was a sad one, we managed to find some fun to lighten the mood! Here's a look at our fun Halloween weekend

Erik and I went to my friend's Halloween party on Thursday night and were the only ones that dressed up! We went as "caught on lovers lane" you can't really tell but my hair is all messed up, lipstick is all over our faces, my skirt is tucked into my leggings and our buttons are a bit askew.
Halloween night we went to my mom's with the family for some dinner and then the kids went trick-or-treating. Baby Boen didn't like his pea pod costume so he was a little Frankenstein. Fairy princess Ruby, Bingham the turtle and Hudson the Bat. This was the best picture I got of them all together. Little stinkers
Erik dressed up as Ron Burgandy (Anchorman) at work, (don't worry its just apple juice)
Scotchy scotch scotch, I love scotch

8 comments:

The Obergs said...

hahah, oh my gosh, my favorite part is his shirt sticking through his zipper. What a funny idea!

Shelbie said...

You are so creative,looks like you had a fun halloween!

meag said...

seriously,
who would have thought of that. you guys look so cute. looks like you had fun.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I love your husbands ron burgandy it turned out perfect!! The frankenstien costume is darling too!!

Pieces of Us said...

Your costumes turned out way cute!! How did you even think of that?

Kenzie said...

You guys look awesome! I love the costumes! It looks like you had a good Halloween! I can't believe it's over and getting closer to christmas! I can't wait!!

Becka and Bennett said...

You guys are so fun! Love the costumes! Sammy I have been meaning to call you! Here I am on the computer so I wanted to tell you thank you so much for Mayce's little jacket! It is sooo cute and she just loves it! She loves dogs and gets excited everytime she sees the jacket! You guys are to nice! Thanks so much!

Miss Candace said...

You two are the cutest couple. I love your 'caught in lovers lane' costumes. Did you think of that yourselves? Very creative! I'm sorry about your families loss last week. You all went through a lot. I'm glad you all had each other. April and her family are lucky to have such a loving family!