10/15/08

Jackie and Debra

I couldn't resist. My really good friend Krsytina made me watch this video on youtube, I have probably watched it about 50 times now and everytime I laugh harder and harder. I just had to share it with everyone.

4 comments:

April said...

what the heck? That was funny but so retarted. What was up with the tape on his nose, oh my.

The Obergs said...

yeah, I'm with April, I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or press the stop button. That's probably why you said it gets better each time you watch it.... Nice tape nose.

meag said...

not complaining at all. i am dying to watch this silly little video you have on your blog, but the computer i use at work is not hooked up to sound right now, so i can't. but i will put it on my
to-do

meag said...

so, i watched the Jackie and Debra video...the whole time i was thinking to myself, what is this..is it for real. but your right, it gave me a laugh. oh i know...we need a little get together. this winter for sure were having a weekend at the lodge up here. but hopefully i'll see you before then.