Over UEA weekend I went with my family (sans Erik) to St. George. It was a great get away for a few days to relax in the nice weather before the snow comes. We had a great time laughing and talking into the late hours of the night about Jackie and Debra (see below) and did tons of shopping and eating.
A lot happened while we were gone, my poor sweet sister April got put on bed rest. She is about 21 weeks pregnant and she hasn't had a lot of luck. She's got a while left and we're just hoping she makes it to at least 30 weeks, she's going to need a lot of help with 2 kids over the next 10-20 weeks!
All by my lonesome at the fabulous IN-N-OUT
Dad, Mom and Jeff
Baby Boen enjoying the hike
Dad hanging from a "cliff" he kept yelling, help me! help me!
Erik had some fun while we were gone, Friday he went fishing with his dad and brother and caught 15 fish. Saturday he wasn't as lucky deer hunting but he has a few more chances to bring home some antlers for me.
10 comments:
yeah, I hope he brings those antlers home to you and Taylor DOESN'T bring more antlers home to me... It's your turn to deal with all the hassle. Sammy, I'm so glad you had a good weekend, I love your skeleton shirt. I missed you Saturday night while I was sitting on the couch watching more football and baseball....
It was great seeing you guys! Looks like you had a great time :)
FUN weekend my parents were in St. George too for UEA. I was very excited to hear there is now an In & Out burger in St. George I LOVE that place!! I love you skeleton shirt very cute and halloweeny!! :-)
That baby Boen is super cute!! I love your pictures by In n' Out. It's our favorite. We live just around the corner though~ it's very dangerous!! :)
oh the warm weather in st. george sounds very appealing right now. sorry you had to go alone without erik....kinda sucks. but it looks like you still had a great weekend. hope so.
It looks like you had fun with your family!!I want to go to St george, We need to get together soon seriously!
Oh thats looks so fun, sometimes its fun to hang with the fam even though you miss the hubs haha
We were down there too! The weather was great and it looks like you had a great time!
I am so jealous that you guys went. And then when mom told me you were eating at in and out I got even more jealous, thats my fav.
you look just like your mom! Does everyone tell you that? :) Your trip looks like alot of fun. We should take another trip down there in the dead of winter to pull me out of my winter depression. I'm so not looking forward to it!
Post a Comment