10/22/08

Lipoma

Erik had a little surgery on Monday to get a Lipoma (fat tumor) taken out of his back. It was about the size of a golf ball, he was so brave! (the incision is about 3 inches across)

8 comments:

meag said...

oh my goodness. thats not fun. what exactly is lipoma? sorry about that. How is he doing?

Michelle said...

Ouchie! I hope he's doing ok!

Amy said...

What is that, how come you didn't tell us! I hope you are okay Erik!

Lauren said...

your not allowed to post gory pictures.. i get weak in the knees from just simple ones... but hopefully he's okay!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

My hubby has a tumor in his boob but I don't know what kind of tumor its benign and it would look worse if they took it out so he gets to keep his and have one boob bigger then the other ha ha I tease him all the time (don't tell him I told you that). Hope Erik is feeling ok though!!

Kenzie said...

Ouch!! That does not sound very fun! I hope he is doing okay!

The Obergs said...

glad you got that big fat lump out of your back! Maybe this will help you hunt better this weekend... hahah, good luck to you boys!

April said...

What?!?!?!?! How come I didn't know about that? I hope he's ok. It isn't cancerous is it? Is he ok with you telling the world?