11/20/08

I'm Just So FREAKING Excited!

I can hardly contain myself. I don't know why I thought I could wait until Saturday to see Twilight, but today last minute I bought 2 tickets to the midnight showing at Tinseltown. YES I'm going to have to wait in line instead of having the luxury of a reserved seat, YES I should probably already be there, and YES I'll probably be sitting on the front row, but I don't care. I'm just so excited to see Edward and Bella on the big screen.

9 comments:

April said...

Thats hilarious. I love that girl. So is so funny. So you are going tonight at 12?

meag said...

haha, your funny...but i would be lying if i said i didn't want to be there with you. jealous. i need to get my tickets. have fun...and i hope it is great.

*Laura* said...

YOU WOULD! Haha i decided i wanted good seats and not go early so im waiting clear SUNDAY i know im dying! so don't spoil it don't post til then! haha jk have fun

Anonymous said...

Wait what?! You got tickets to the midnight show? I went 3 weeks ago to get some and they were sold out! crazy! Youll have to post about it tomorrow, before i go, i am going to the 7:15 show! i am so stoked!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

YAY i'm so excited and JEALOUS are you going to work tomorrow cause if you are your REALLy crazy your going to be so exhausted!

Amy said...

That is so freakin hilarious! I love that girl she is by far the funniest person ever! As for the movie-I give it a BIG P-U! Jk have fun!

The Obergs said...

hahah, sammy you're killing. So now you'll have to tell me how you liked it. I don't think I'll get around to seeing for a few weeks

Kenzie said...

I went last night at midnight too! I freaking loved it!! Now I want to go see it again. hope you had fun waiting in line and I hope you liked the movie!

*Laura* said...

Okay you need to tell me what you thought!! i ended up going friday and i need to talk to someone whos seen it!!