Well, after seeing the movie twice I have to say, I couldn't be more satisfied! I saw it first at midnight with my cousin Lauren and then again on Saturday night with my friend Paige, her mom and sister. The first time, I really liked it but was a little sad about a scene I felt they didn't get quite right, but on Saturday I LOVED every minute of it. I thought the music was great, the cinematography was amazing and Edward... Oh Edward couldn't have been better. They made him look beautiful the entire movie and made you fall in love all over again! I really felt they did a fantastic job on every aspect of this film and have plans to see it at LEAST once more.
8 comments:
I must be the only one who hasn't seen it, I need to go.
Well i thought like 10 of the scenes were not right at all but i did love the characters, music, etc also...I know i need to see it again and ill enjoy it more without all the pesky details going through my mind!! haha He was much cuter and better than i pictured!
yay my fellow team jacob lover! i have a shirt too, people booed me when i wore it to the movie!
I've been checking for your reaction!! LOVED it too!! Already have the sound track (CRAZY EH!) and am going #3 tonight!
hahah, oh sammy, you are a true fan aren't you. However, I might have boo'd your team Jacob shirt too. There's just no competition between him and Edward, sorry.
i'm going to take a guess and say that the scene you didn't like was the meadow one? am i right? i hope so because i think that's the one that they got the most off...it was supposed to be their special place...but it turned into this hatred scene...boo...but i loved it....ah...and i'm sure i'll be seeing it more...
Ya i think i really need to see it again and just try and get into the story...haha i know i can't wait to see everybody!
I want to go again too! I Loved it! Sorry to say.. Im not team Jacob.. haha
Post a Comment