Sunday January 25th- Birthday party with the Oberg's; Sunday dinner and delicious marionberry angel food cake and ice cream.
Monday and Tuesday- Tried getting out of doing the dishes and laundry duty because after all it is my birthday week. That lasted about as long as I could stand the dishes not being done (not very long).
Wednesday the 28th- My actual birthday. I turned 22 this year, and unfortunately Erik was stuck in school all day but I did get to sleep in, take the day off of work, and play with my mom, sisters and the kids. We went to lunch, got some new fixings for my new apt. (hopefully this weekend?) at Pier One and of course made a trip to my favorite; Costco.
Ruby, Hudson, Bingham and I after a great lunch at Iggy's in Ogden.
Friday January 30th- Because we didn't have time to go out to dinner on Wednesday, Erik is taking me out to my favorite restaurant; Temari for sushi. Can't think of a better way to end my favorite week of the year.
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Sammy!! I hope you have a fun night tomorrow night!! What a sweet husband to make you dinner! :)
Happy Birthday!!!! I'm glad you had such a great week, how fun for you.
Happy Birthday SAMMY! I cant beleive your only 22! Sounds like you are enjoying yourself! Wish we could have been there to celebrate!
Happy Birthday Cus! I love ya! I'm glad we went to the gym together this morning! What will I do when you don't live by me anymore =-(
Sammy, I see you have perfected the art of extending out your birthday as long as possible... isn't it AWESOME! I'm so glad you had a good week, it sounds like you did lots of great things. I was worried that my birthday wishes were a little bit late on wednesday, but I see I could have sent them anytime this week and they would have been valid, hahaha.
So is this really the weekend of the big move?? If you guys need some help give us a call. Actually, just call Taylor, I don't foresee me doing much helping, just a lot of 'getting in the way'.
P.S. Do you remember the kid with the big pink bunny on the AI auditions? That was my longtime friend Chris Kirkham. Poor kid, hardly got a chance.
Happy b-day glad it was a good one. I love long birthdays they are the best. And the cake was awesome.
Happy Birthday! That's the best when you can make it a birthday "week" instead of just one day!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! we need to get together and do something soon!!
Happy Birthday.. it seemed like a GREAT birthday & you got to celebrate it ALL week.. lucky:)
Well happy birthday cuz!! Looks like fun!
what Marielle has a blog and I'm not invited? Email her right now and say what the heck its sweetruby2@gmail.com thanks
Wow, sounds like you had a banner week!
Happy birthday week Sammy!
Post a Comment